Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint 2010 Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint 2010       RSS Feeds

workflows

Asked By: Lakshmi    Date: Feb 01    Category: Sharepoint 2010    Views: 1277

hi i would like to create a workflow for leave letter approval in an organization using SPD-2010

Example: Leave letter submitted by employee needs to be approved by team leader and manager can used workflow,after manager approval it should be sent to MD , if he approves or rejects it should be sent to HR , and also to that particular employeee

thanks in advance

Share: 

4 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Sunil Yadav     Answered On: Feb 01

Hi,

Here you need to create a three level approval workflow.

Go through the following links.

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc627286.aspx

social.msdn.microsoft.com/.../2A525E2F-2407-42C9-AB9D-B5FB609B34B5

hope it helps.

Answer #2    Answered By: Lakshmi Prasanna     Answered On: Feb 02

Hi Sunil,

i saw ur reply , i visited the sites which u have given , but i hope those sites are not helpful for me, i need some more information regarding this.
Anyway thanx a lot 4 ur reply

Answer #3    Answered By: Mazirra Khan     Answered On: Mar 18

Hi

A workflow consists of a sequence of connected steps. It is a depiction of a sequence of operations, declared as work of a person, a group of persons, an organization of staff, or one or more simple or complex mechanisms. Workflow may be seen as any abstraction of real work. For control purposes, workflow may be a view on real work under a chosen aspect, thus serving as a virtual representation of actual work.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on workflows Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: