Logo 
Search:

MOSS Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » MOSS       RSS Feeds

Which one is the right answer?

Asked By: Madison    Date: May 29    Category: MOSS    Views: 1314

You work as the SharePoint Server administrator at Certkiller .com. A new Certkiller .com policy requires that a
new Announcements list item must be created automatically when a new document is added to the Reports
document library. You need to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met. What should you do?

A. You should use the Reports document library to create a new lookup column and associate the new lookup column with the Announcements list.

B. You should use the Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 to create a new workflow and associate the workflow as well as the disposition approval workflow with the Reports document library.

C. You should use the Reports document library to create a new lookup column and associate the new lookup column as well as the disposition approval workflow with the Reports document library.

D. You should use the Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 to create a new workflow and associate the workflow with the Announcements list.

Share: 

8 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Bhavesh Doshi     Answered On: May 29

my answer  would be D.....................

Answer #2    Answered By: Elisa Santos     Answered On: May 29

I thought it is B........................

Answer #3    Answered By: Tatiana Houston     Answered On: May 29

When you talk about Records center/retention policies, you must include the 'Disposition Approval' implicitly.Coz, the discussion list  associated with the particular record must be deleted when the actual record expires. So answer  is 'B'.

If the same question with out the document  center retention policies, answer would have been 'D'.

Answer #4    Answered By: Arlene Hodge     Answered On: May 29

you have configured the serial approval workflow on the reports document  library.A manager has final approval on the workflow but the manager is not available.you need to find out which documents are awaiting the managers approval.what should u do??

A. Manage the checked out files for the reports  document library.

B. Remove the workflow from the reports document library.

C. create  a new approval workflow and assign yourself as an approver.

D. View the workflows task list.

Answer #5    Answered By: Jolene Sandoval     Answered On: May 29

why do we need disposition workflow to be attached when the requirement is like mentioned, disposition workflow takes care about the deletion of document  , it wont do anything to Announcement list  , so my understanding says there is no need of disposition of work  flow,

Answer #6    Answered By: Brandan Roach     Answered On: May 29

are u asking dump questions ???
any how answer  is D

Answer #7    Answered By: Kai Carney     Answered On: May 29

yes .in some questions I m having doubts so just want to clarify those doubts....
neways thanks and appreciate your collaboration..

Answer #8    Answered By: Gaurav Nemane     Answered On: May 29

Disposition Approval workflow is used implicitly within a Records Center site with retention policies. Ain't sure about the 'policy' term. Ask your BI/client to resolve the ambiguity around the 'policy'.

I suggest you to go for the VS WF to knock off all the dashboards and associated reports.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Which one is the right answer? Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: