Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Unique problem opening a document

Asked By: Robin    Date: Feb 17    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1627

I have been given access to a sharepoint site and I used to access it freely before and use it to store documents. But recently I installed drivers for wireless connection called ThinkVantage. Since then I am experiencing a unique problem. I can access the site. But when I try to open a document it doesn't do anything.When I go to task manager it shows as not responding. I cannot open any document. I am using SPS 2003 and office 2003.I even tried reinstalling internet explorer, but that doesn't help too. Did anyone experience a similar problem? I am not sure it is the drivers which is causing the problem, since I can open documents outside sharepoint site on my machine.

2 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Christop Mcfadden     Answered On: Feb 17

Are you using a docking station? Is it hooked into a Blackberry? I know it seems like im grasping for things here but I have seen this same situation occur and it was due to an issue with the above culprits.... If you are using the above .... have you noticed if this is happening when not plugged into the docking station?

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Unique problem opening a document Or get search suggestion and latest updates.