Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Two URLs for two publishing site, one domain

Asked By: Meredith    Date: Dec 27    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1602

I've worked myself into a corner where I don't really know what to
even search for to fix it. Maybe someone can point me to the right
direction with this one. I have two publishing sites on the same web
front end server. One being www.url1.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url1.com and the other being
www.url2.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com." target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com." target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com." target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com. The first site was developed and deployed, with no
problems. The second site however was developed on the url1.com
domain and then deployed with AAMs mapped to www.url2.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com." target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com." target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com." target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com. Both sites
are running on port 80 and each site has their own URL. Right now I
can log in to www.url1.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url1.com and edit that publishing site but for
www.url2.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com I can surf it but not login. The authentication was
setup for url1.com because that is our AD. I don't know much about
how www.url2.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com works within our AD structure..I just know that it
does. Any ideas what in the world I did here to block myself from
logging in to the publishing site at www.url2.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.url2.com? Thank you in advance.

Share: 

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Two URLs for two publishing site, one domain Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: