Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

How do I track meeting registration/attendence?

Asked By: Akhila    Date: Feb 23    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1801

I'm pretty new to this sharepoint stuff, but I need to create something where we can create company meetings, allow people to register for those meetings, then track actual attendence.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to do this?

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Nora Maxwell     Answered On: Feb 23

You could try using SharePoint meeting  Workspaces?

From the page:

"If you use Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 with a Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account to set up the Meeting Workspace site, a link to the Meeting Workspace site is automatically added to the body of your meeting request. When invitees click the link in the body of the meeting invitation, the Meeting Workspace site opens in their browser. In their browser, the invitees can see and work with the agenda, the documents, and other meeting information. Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 also communicate with the Meeting Workspace site and automatically adds the subject, the attendee names, the date, the time, and the location from the meeting request to the Meeting Workspace site. If you later change the attendee names, the date, the time, or the location in Outlook 2003 or in Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 automatically updates the information in the Meeting Workspace site."

More information on how to set these up are here:

However, if you need further features than what is provided, take a look at this third party tool:

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on How do I track meeting registration/attendence? Or get search suggestion and latest updates.