Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Top Link Bar after Site Move

Asked By: Dorit    Date: Oct 04    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1718

When moving a site in Sharepoint 2007 (using the publishing feature) the site moves with all the lists but the top link bars, except home, still point to the old location on the tree (and are therefore broken :-(
Is there a way to fix this automatically or do I need to edit the top link bar manually with the new location?

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Niklas Jarvi     Answered On: Oct 08

To tell the truth I am hesitating between prepaid and postpaid billing possibilities. I wish to run a call center with 20 operators and I am looking for a reliable VoIP provider as well. I mean telephone billing is a really important question when somebody decides on communication innovation in his firm. I have chosen VoIP because of the lower phone costs.
I think I will be satisfied if I can find a good prepaid service because I read fairly useful things about this type of billing. I have found the answer to my question at the website of Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK. I can only suggest you this page to check: voip-sip-sdk.com/p_461-home-voip.html because it could give me more relevant information about billing.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Top Link Bar after Site Move Or get search suggestion and latest updates.