Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » MOSS       RSS Feeds

SSRS SP1 and Sharepoint 2007 build 6529 Integration

Asked By: Brendan    Date: Sep 27    Category: MOSS    Views: 786

Scenario is single server (VM for dev)

Windows Server 2008 SP2 x86
Sharepoint 2007 build 6529
SQL Server 2008 w/SP1 integrated, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS

Kerberos configured for all Sharepoint services and working, SPNs set on machine account for kernel mode auth

SSRS configured to use service acct

get an error occurred during client rendering. I also cannot get to the SSRS web service url .../ReportServer

Now i switch the account to networkservice, which contains the spn in AD as a sideeffect, i get the .../ReportServer page, but still the same error in MOSS. Am i missing something? I have read articles that state that using NetworkService on a single server with MOSS and SSRS is not supported as that account is explicitly denied access, which ironically both services could use the SPN, but how would i configure SSRS's service account? also, i see the subsite in MOSS .../ReportServer in both scenarios, however because it's MOSS i am unsure if this is the correct behavior as everything i have seen suggests that a new IIS site needs to be created for SSRS. If this is the case, where is the integration point in MOSS?

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Himanta Barthakur     Answered On: Sep 27

Actually this fixed it

Microsoft will be updating the article accordingly as it is incaccurate

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on SSRS SP1 and Sharepoint 2007 build 6529 Integration Or get search suggestion and latest updates.