Logo 
Search:

MOSS Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » MOSS       RSS Feeds

SSRS Integration with MOSS 2207

Asked By: Vanessa    Date: Jan 24    Category: MOSS    Views: 1024

I am trying to integrate MOSS 2007 with SSRS ( SQL Server Reporting Services 2005). In Central Admin, I am facing the below problems:

1) In Manage Integration Settings section, I have given the correct url of my Report Server and tried with both Trusted Account and windows Authentication. ( Can I know, which option should be selected among these two)

2) In Grant database access section,
a) Server Name : I have given the sharepoint server name on which my SQL Server 2005 is installed.
b) I have tried with both default and Named instance but it is giving me an error : "Report Server WMI Provider error: Not found." (Can I know which Instance option, i have to select) whenever it asks for the username and password, I gave spadmin username and password.

3) In set server defaults section, I m getting the below error : "An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the report server. Verify that the report server is available and configured for SharePoint integrated mode. --> Server was unable to process request. ---> The request failed with HTTP status 404: Not Found."

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Justin Mckee     Answered On: Jan 24

Just making sure that you are using SSRS 2005 SP2 and that you have created an integrated database in your Configure Report Server screen.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on SSRS Integration with MOSS 2207 Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: