Logo 
Search:

MOSS Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » MOSS       RSS Feeds

SSRS Integrated Mode view report permissions

Asked By: Hunter    Date: Oct 28    Category: MOSS    Views: 1110

I have MOSS 2007 with a SSRS 2008 instance in Integrated Mode. I have 2 Report libraries (an ExcelServices and Report Library). The only way I am able to give users permission to see SSRS reports deployed to Report Library is to give them "Contribute" which allows reports to be deleted.

However, in the ExcelServices report library, I am able to deploy SSRS reports and users can execute/view them with the simple "Read" permission. I've checked the usual suspects and cant find anything obviously different with these two libraries that would cause this discrepancy. I even created a new document library and it exhibits the same behavior...unless you give contribute permissions, users cannot see them.

How can I give permissions to the Report Library for usres to "read" only and still allow users to see/interact with reports?

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Aja Howe     Answered On: Oct 28

Was not able to figure it out...we just created a template of the working libary and redeployed it.

Now my SSRS reports work as advertised. Users can browse the library and execute reports with only read permission

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on SSRS Integrated Mode view report permissions Or get search suggestion and latest updates.