Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Asked By: Prince    Date: Jan 05    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 950

I have been facing a problem with SPS installation on my system. Every time I restart my system, my account gets locked, on checking eventlog I get following error mentioned below. I have changed the password for all the services and application pools that were running in my account name. What I have noticed is the search services are trying to index a portal 4200 that is already been deleted.

Please let me know if anyone has an idea how to recreate index and get 4200 entry out of index pool.

Error Description:

An exception occurred in the plug-in. ID: 101. This is an internal error. Reproduce the error with the debugger attached and enable exceptions, and then contact product support. One of the components loaded in your system is bad. You may be able to avoid the problem by recreating the index.

Context: http://Test:4200/ Application, SPSFolder Catalog

(0x80070775 - The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to. )

For more information visit www.microsoft.com/.../contentredirect2.asp

2 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Leif Cardenas     Answered On: Jan 05

Sounds like the two problems are unrelated. I suspect that the default content access account  for search  still has the wrong password. You can go into SharePoint Central Administration and change and see if that helps. You should be able to see this in the event viewer and IIS logs…

As for the deleted portal  that has been deleted, first get the account issue worked out … it may just not be able to do it’s clean up since it can’t get logged in.

Answer #2    Answered By: Jasper Hatfield     Answered On: Jan 05

Tried resetting all the password  again (pool, services  & default content access) but still no luck…

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on SPS INDEXING PROBLEM Or get search suggestion and latest updates.