Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Share point portal Server Tutorial

Asked By: Clinton    Date: Sep 16    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 2117

Hi Guys,
Where can i get Share point portal Server Tutorial.

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Vincent Griffin     Answered On: Sep 16

Here are some additional helpful links:

<Since this is such a popular questions does anyone want to donate web space where we can post this type of information?>

Towards the bottom is a section called "Demo's and Training". Spread a little time studying both of these.

Excellent site with great articles.

Take the 2.2 seconds and sign up for an account at www.msd2d.com. They have a SharePoint section that is killer. They have a couple of upcoming seminars in June you will want to sign up for.

Once you are signed up take a look at the web seminar section. I learn best by someone showing, then going and doing. Bill English is a killer instructor and has a chapter out of one of his summits titled "Using Documents in SPS 2003". This will address your document collaboration, workspace etc issues.

Hands down the best bang for your $$. If you have the means make this a priority to attend.

Just received this book Friday. About 25% through and it has some pretty good stuff for $41.00 you really cant go wrong.

This is the book I've been waiting for. Unfortunately it does not come out until June 04.

Save yourself some time and take a couple of hours to download and review the SDK. I am a project manager not a developer and this document made several of my questions a little clearer.

Tips and Tricks for Using SPS 2003. I love this link and have gotten a lot of mileage out of this as I communicate and begin training / communicating over SPS.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Share point portal Server Tutorial Or get search suggestion and latest updates.