Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Reporting services content types are not listed

Asked By: Alec    Date: Aug 08    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1494

After installation of Reporting Services add-in I still can't find Report Server content types (such as Report Data Source) to add them to my Document Library...
In the Document Library settings I've enabled management of Content types in the Advanced Settings page of the Document Library Settings.
But when I go to a Content Types section and click the 'Add from existing site content types' link i am not finding any reporting services content type

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Alexander Rocha     Answered On: Aug 08

Have you configured the reporting  service in sharepoint central administration->application management->reporting service and activated the feature?

To make reporting service to work in sharepoint integration mode, besides installation  of reporting service add-in, you should make sure:
1. You had created the reporting service database in sharepoint integration mode;
2. You had configured reporting service in sharepoint central administration->application management->reporting service;
3. You had activated the reporting service feature in the site  collection.

You can refer to this simple guide: blogs.msdn.com/.../...-and-report-builder-2-0.aspx
Or please refer to this document  for the installation and configuration steps:
blogs.msdn.com/sharepoint/attachment/4194088.ashx

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Reporting services content types are not listed Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: