Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Records Centre Access Denied and other issues

Asked By: Madison    Date: Feb 27    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 996

First issue is ... when creating a records centre (Called "Document Archive") at some point during the creation process a page appears that states "Access denied" - on both the production and dev environment.

The Records Centre still gets created so I add the link etc to the App Management section of Central Admin, and test sending a document to the centre. This works fine and the doc is placed in the Unclassified Records library in the records centre.

The next issue is I create a new library and record routing entry for a specific content type. I get the following error:

"An Error occurred while sending the file to the Document Archive Records Center."

It seems to be as though the Send To\Document Archive process cannot locate the new document library or there is a permissions problem.

Anyone have any clues as to what the solutions are?

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Arlene Hodge     Answered On: Feb 27

Actually, never mind folks - created  a Records Centre under a new site collection and that works  fine.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Records Centre Access Denied and other issues Or get search suggestion and latest updates.