Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Publishing pptx slides inti SP Slidelibrary-Error

Asked By: Cameron    Date: May 01    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 13990

I'm trying to publishing multiple slides into sharepoint Slide library.

I'm getting the Following Error

1 of 1 slides that were being published to http:\\................/failed. Try publishing again.

I'm Using the Office professional edition.

Share: 

2 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Darlene Tatum     Answered On: Dec 20

First, make sure the WebClient Service is running on the client machine.

I have found that for one of my customers who was having this issue, the RSA DLP Endpoint Service blocks Power Point Slides Publishing to SharePoint Slide library. If the service is stopped on client PC, they are able to publish slides to the SharePoint Slide library.

First, make sure the Web Client Service is running.

In addition, I found that for one of my customers who was having this issue, the RSA DLP Endpoint Service blocks Power Point Slides Publishing to SharePoint Slide library. If the service is stopped on client PC, they are able to publish slides to the SharePoint Slide library.

Answer #2    Answered By: Darlene Tatum     Answered On: Dec 20

First, make sure the WebClient Service is running on the client machine.

I have found that for one of my customers who was having this issue, the RSA DLP Endpoint Service blocks Power Point Slides Publishing to SharePoint Slide library. If the service is stopped on client PC, they are able to publish slides to the SharePoint Slide library.

First, make sure the Web Client Service is running.

In addition, I found that for one of my customers who was having this issue, the RSA DLP Endpoint Service blocks Power Point Slides Publishing to SharePoint Slide library. If the service is stopped on client PC, they are able to publish slides to the SharePoint Slide library.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Publishing pptx slides inti SP Slidelibrary-Error Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: