Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Provisioning issue. Rc0

Asked By: Garrett    Date: Nov 30    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 837

Looks like I have an issue with the Sharepoint timer Service. Everything in my DEV enviroment works well untill I install the 32 bit version of KN. I have followed the included documentation for install Kn on the Server and I it creates the KNID database without a hitch and then I reset the Office Search Service and then I have a look in the Event Log on the Server and I have a tonne of errors that are as follows:

Installation is all in Australian Time format as well I reproduced the Same error in US Time Format as I first thought there may have been a simple Date Month issue. But still no go.

An exception occurred while running the job scheduler.

Reason: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
at System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles)
at System.DateTime.Parse(String s, IFormatProvider provider)
at Microsoft.Office.Server.SocialNetwork.Administration.KNScheduledJob.get_LastProcessedDateTime()
at Microsoft.Office.Server.SocialNetwork.Administration.KNCrawlSPSProfileJobHandler..ctor(KNCrawlSPSProfileJob parent)
at Microsoft.Office.Server.SocialNetwork.Administration.KNCrawlSPSProfileJob..ctor(ScheduledJobCollection collection, IDataRecord record)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeConstructor(Object[] args, SignatureStruct& signature, IntPtr declaringType)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeConstructor(Object[] args, SignatureStruct signature, RuntimeTypeHandle declaringType)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
at System.Type.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture)
at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.ScheduledJobCollection.CreateSqlCollectionItem(Object obj)
at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.ScheduledJobCollection.GetScheduledJobsInNextInterval(DateTime nextDueTime)
at Microsoft.Office.Server.Administration.JobScheduler.Execute(Guid targetInstanceId)

Techinal Details:

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Kala Solomon     Answered On: Nov 30

Well guys I guess thats the end  of the KN journey for a while. I kinda wished KN was opened up a bit  as a community project.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Provisioning issue. Rc0 Or get search suggestion and latest updates.