Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Problem when installing Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Add-in for Microsoft Share

Asked By: Bennie    Date: Dec 25    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1478

I have configured the SharePoint Production Server(Standalone) with WS 2008 64 bit version, SQL Server 2005 with SP3 , Visual Studio 2008 and MOSS 2007(SP3). I have configured SSRS 2005 in SharePoint integration mode. Everything works fine till the last step. Now, i am trying to install Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Add-in for Microsoft SharePoint Technologies feature and failed. I am getting below error message.

Product: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Add-in for Microsoft SharePoint Technologies -- You must first install SharePoint Server before installing SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Add-in for SharePoint Technologies

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Christian Waters     Answered On: Dec 25

Can you verify that you are installing  the SharePointRS_x64.msi install? You need to make sure that you install the correct version.

Microsoft SQL server  2005 Reporting Services Add-in for microsoft  SharePoint Technologies
www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx

You can also refer to this white paper for additional instructions'
Microsoft sql  Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Installation/Configuration Guide for SharePoint Integration Mode whitepaper