Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Problem changing style for ordered list

Asked By: Ervin    Date: Sep 11    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1410

I have several WSS sites with the Deep Blue theme. I most cases, this looks good to me, but there is a problem with I display an ordered list with more than one level or ordering. When I do this the second level is too dark and it is hard to see.

I have looked at the code and the ms-gb style is used for the first level of ordering and ms-gb2 for the second level. I can find the definition of ms-gb in the THEME.CSS file under the Deep Blue Theme, but I can’t find the definition of ms-gb2 anywhere. I think that I would just like to make the font “bold” and this would solve my problem.

Can someone please tell me where I can find this style definition? I should add that these sites are hosted for me, so I don’t have administrator access to the system files, just the ones within my sites.

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Kareem Flynn     Answered On: Sep 11

Ms-gb2 is defined in OWS.css:

.ms-gb2{

font-family: verdana;

font-size: .68em;

height: 18px;

color: #777777;

font-weight: bold;

}

I would just add  the style  to the THEME.css file  so you can override what is set in OWS.css.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Problem changing style for ordered list Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: