MOSS Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » MOSS       RSS Feeds

page viewer webpart

  Asked By: Corey    Date: Feb 19    Category: MOSS    Views: 1153

Does anyone know what is the equivalent of the 'page viewer' webpart in
MOSS 2007?



1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Amanda Brown     Answered On: Feb 19

It's still called Page Viewer Web Part in MOSS and is part of the
default list that comes up.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on page viewer webpart Or get search suggestion and latest updates.