Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Using Page viewer Web Part to show SSRS reporting

Asked By: Deepak    Date: Oct 11    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 2743

I have sharepoint sever and SSRS server that dosen't integrate. I have try to use Page viewer Web Part to show SSRS reporting by enter link as

http://reporturl/ReportServer?/xxx/MASTER_REP&rs:Command=Render&rc:Toolbar=True&rc:Parameters=Collapsed but there is an error as show below
Reporting Services Error
An internal error occurred on the report server. See the error log for more details. (rsInternalError) Get Online Help
For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors

SQL Server Reporting Services
anyone can help me..

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Marianne Vance     Answered On: Oct 11

As the SSRS Server is not integrated with SharePoint, I think you need to go to SSRS Server to check the log  located here for troubleshooting:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10.JNMSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\LogFiles
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms157403.aspx
You can find the relevant information  here for event ID:
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms165307.aspx

Once you find the detailed error  messages, I suggest you post the error in SQL queue to look for help  as there should be more SSRS experts there.
social.technet.microsoft.com/.../threads

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Using Page viewer Web Part to show SSRS reporting Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: