Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

outlook integration with sharepoint site

Asked By: Vikat    Date: Sep 23    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1011

I have a requirement to integrate outlook to sharepoint extranet site.

My project manager is working on one specific project A. He is also involved in other projects as well. But all these projects are running at different locations. He is entering all his meeting schedules in Project A's outlook. Now he has created his own sharepoint site to maintain all his tasks in different projects . He wanted to integrate his Project A's outlook to this site so his colleagues from different projects can see his outlook and schedule the meeting accordingly.

Anyone has any idea regarding this?

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Nalin Rao     Answered On: Sep 23

I recommend creating a sharepoint  calendar, and moving all the content from the outlook  calendar to the SharePoint one. Then, all the team members can simply connect their Outlook to the sharepoint calendar to see it.

1. in new sharepoint calendar, click Actions on the toolbar and "connect to Outlook"
2. In Outlook, to move the calendar items over, go to the calendar, and change the current view to "By Category".
3. Ctrl+A to select all items in the existing calendar, then just drag over to the new sharepoint calendar that you connected to outlook.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on outlook integration with sharepoint site Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: