Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Do not have permission to access

Asked By: Joshua    Date: Aug 12    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1159

I have spent several hours searching and reading posts on this subject without finding a solution. Any help would be appreciated...

I have MOSS 2007 SP 1 plus Infrastructure update on one server, MOSS databases on a second sever, and business application databases on a third.

I successfully created a simple BDC application to display business data in a list, but I am the only one who can see the data. Everyone else gets the "You do not have permission to access dbo.vBDCappsByServer in AppDRPInstance" where it should show the data rows. The column headers are displayed so the application deffinition itself is being accessed.

The application specifies "RevertToSelf" for authentication. The MOSS web application pool account (domain account) has been given execute permissions on both the application and the entity in BDC permisions, and it has read access to the business database. I have also granted the MOSS web server account (domain\machine$) read access to the business database.

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Do not have permission to access Or get search suggestion and latest updates.