Logo 
Search:

MOSS Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » MOSS       RSS Feeds

No context menu for Reporting Services

Asked By: Geoffrey    Date: Sep 29    Category: MOSS    Views: 2730

I installed the RS add-in on my MOSS site and was able to publish reports to my Report Center site. So far so good.

However, the right click context menu for my reports does not show any entries for Reporting Services admin.

My MOSS site is AD authenticated and I'm using a domain admin account for all installation and testing. I used Windows Authentication for RS integration.

Doing the same on a standalone MOSS server works as expected.

What am I missing ? How do I enable the RS context menus ?

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Alexander Scott     Answered On: Sep 29

It looks like the Reporting Services Integration feature is not activated on the Sharepoint Site. Did you create a new web app on the Sharepoint Site and then deploy reports? Can you check the following on your Sharepoint Site which contains the reports  -Click on Site Actions -->Site Settings --> Site Collection Features. Under Site Collection Features there is a list of features. Pick the "Reporting Services Integration" and activate this feature. Once you do this, you should see the Reporting Services specific menu. Let me know if this helps.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on No context menu for Reporting Services Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: