Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Navigation Links in a KB Article

Asked By: John    Date: May 10    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1125

I'm running into some problems creating some basic navigation links within a knowledge base article. The article itself is quite lengthy so I'm trying to add a quick link section at the top of the document and some Back to Top links after each section.

The top section is entitled "Quick Links". I went into the HTML editor and changed it to <a name="Top">Quick Links</a>. Then I added a Back to Top link down the page by adding <a href="#Top">Back to Top</a>.

However, when I close the editor and reopen, my code has been changed. The Quick Links has been changed to <A name=Top>Quick Links:</A> and the Back to Top link changes to <A href="knowledgebase.xxxxx.net/EditForm.aspx?ID=27#Top">Back to Top</A>.

I have no idea why the URL is being added in but when I look at the live view and click the Back to Top link, it takes me back to edit page view.

Any help in adding these navigation links in successfully would be greatly appreciated.

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Navigation Links in a KB Article Or get search suggestion and latest updates.