Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

need to move a list item without sitemanager.aspx page

Asked By: Alexandria    Date: Jun 18    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 12180

I have a site collection setup by someone previously that is created off of a template. It is a doc site collection; there is no "site content & structure" options or a place in either central admin or on the site collection features itself to activate the "Office SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure Feature".

Basically i have a list item in a folder inside of a list which need to be in a different list; it was dragged and dropped through explorer view but cannot be done that way again (there are not folders in the list; it was a test the first time). How can i move it back?

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Madison Clark     Answered On: Jun 18

Thanks for the reply. I tried that, but unfortunately we are stuck on office  2003 and i am having the issue with mixed versions not playing well together. (ekive.blogspot.com/.../...y-sharepoint-secret.html ) I ran the office diagnostics tool, that didn't work; so i repair excel. Then logged in as admin  i was not able to edit the datasheet.

At this point there was only one list  item, so i recreated it. But it would have been nice to know for the future.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on need to move a list item without sitemanager.aspx page Or get search suggestion and latest updates.