Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Modifying Font in WSS Survey

Asked By: Keaton    Date: Oct 24    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 20488

The survey questions I created in WSS are rendering in a light gray font with a small point size. Is there any way to modify the font color and size?

Share: 

5 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Stefanie Ruiz     Answered On: Oct 24

How did you create the survey  questions? Through the default interface? Has the site been edited in FrontPage or does it utilize any CSS customizations?

Answer #2    Answered By: Damon Garner     Answered On: Oct 24

created  the survey  questions using the default survey template. I
did not create the site collection so I don't know the answers re
FrontPage or CSS -- however I do not see evidence of customization.

Answer #3    Answered By: Royce Orr     Answered On: Oct 24

I just went and checked a survey  on my site and my text color  is light gray as well, sorry, should have checked that first. The color is the default behavior.

If your font  size is too small, you can check your browser font size  setting. If that isn’t affecting your site and you still feel that the text is too tiny, it may be a CSS issue after all. There could be something overriding the default font size, but if you don’t see any evidence of customization, that probably isn’t the case. Check some other user machines and see if the font size is too small  on their displays as well.

Answer #4    Answered By: Laura Walker     Answered On: Oct 24

Others are reporting the same problem -- font  size too small.

Answer #5    Answered By: Peter Peterson     Answered On: Oct 24

Here is the class that runs that text:

.ms-formlabel {

text-align: left;

font-family: verdana;

font-size: .7em;

font-weight: normal;

color: #808080;

}

You can check your OWS.css file (\TEMPLATE\LAYOUTS\1033\STYLES ) to see if what font  size spec you have, and check to see if a theme has been applied to the site that may have an overriding font size  for that class.

You can check other surveys within that site (if it is a CSS issue they will all have that small  font size) and check surveys on other sites (if those surveys are fine you know it is an isolated occurrence caused by possibly a theme).

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Modifying Font in WSS Survey Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: