Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Modify 'SearchTable' area in BDC XSLT

Asked By: Seth    Date: Dec 04    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 754

Quite simply - no matter what changes I make to the XSL in the 'SearchTable' area of the BDC web part, nothing is affected on the page. I can put anything I want outside of this section - but in this section all my tweaks are just ignored! For instance, I want to hide some of the search criteria boxes (as there is only one search column in my data) and also hide the 'is equal to' box as there is only one option. I want a small title saying 'Search...' and the search box and that's it, but instead I get the same stuff rendered no matter the XSL.

Is there any reason I can't modify this? My XSL changes are not being overwritten - they are just being ignored - if I edit the XSL after I've saved it still contains my changes...

I'm about to rip my hair out over this SharePoint thing - it's great when it works, but you can literally spend a lifetime trying to get it working...

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Modify 'SearchTable' area in BDC XSLT Or get search suggestion and latest updates.