Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

**Microsoft is offering FREE SOFTWARE for providing feedback on Share point

Asked By: Lukas    Date: Sep 16    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 2053

Microsoft regularly conducts usability research studies to learn how we can improve our products for end-users. We are currently seeking SharePoint users to evaluate and provide feedback on upcoming versions of this product. This is an exciting opportunity to help determine the direction we take with the next version while it is still under development.

Participants will also receive FREE SOFTWARE from a wide range of Microsoft titles as a token of our appreciation. Currently this list includes Windows XP Professional, Office 2003 Professional, Project 2003 and many others.

The typical time commitment for these research studies is 2 hours, and they primarily take place on our campus in Redmond, WA

The criteria for our current research studies are as follows:

People who are classified as information workers (i.e. people who create, use, transform, consume or manage information using a PC)
People who use SharePoint at work
Live in or around the Seattle area
If you match the above criteria, please contact me directly at a-jamesp@.... My team will then follow up with you within 2 business days. We have both an immediate and ongoing need for participants, so please respond by October 30, 2005.

If you do not match these exact parameters, but are still interested in upcoming usability studies, please visit our website: http://www.microsoft.com/usability. From there, you can access our online sign-up form and enroll yourself in our program.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you!

Share: 

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Tagged: