Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Material for Sharepoint Developer

Asked By: Hunter    Date: Mar 28    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1114

I am looking for Sharepoint developer material . There are so many links , blogs and books that I m too confused where to start from.Please anyone suggest me where to start , which link to follow .

4 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Gobinda Navalagi     Answered On: Mar 28

follow  this link  in this link there are lot of books  these are amazing materials use this

Answer #2    Answered By: Rose Silva     Answered On: Mar 28

To start  you can see how sharepoint  is used and learn the end user stuff, more details here:

Also check the following:

All said you need to practice SharePoint and also do hands on. Just search on http://bing.com or any other search engine for SharePoint learning and checkout some webcasts and vidoes that should help.

Answer #3    Answered By: Maegan Ellison     Answered On: Mar 28

Thanks for the reply . I have few questions related to Sharepoint .

1. How does Sharepoint really work ??
2. Where does Sharepoint site store data on the server ??

Answer #4    Answered By: Yahaira Shannon     Answered On: Mar 28

SharePoint is built on ASP.Net and leverages .Net very heavily (its all manged code :) ).
SharePoint stores all its content in SQL Server database and this can't be changed (no other database support).

Also some of its artifacts are stored on the file system like dll, applications pages, etc.
You will get to know more and understand it once you start  development.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Material for Sharepoint Developer Or get search suggestion and latest updates.