Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Login screen keeps popping up

Asked By: Conrad    Date: Apr 15    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 2759

I've got ECTS implemented as the Extranet site on an existing test SharePoint site. I created a user, got the form for authentication, entered my validation information and it proceeded to presenting me with a login screen. I clicked cancel and it proceeded to take me to the web site. I've set up security for the Default and internet sites as Windows, NTLM, anonymous is not enabled, and Extranet is configued according to the ECTS manual. The login screen goes away if I click CANCEL on the first click, but I have to click OK 3 times before before it goes away.

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Roxanna Hendricks     Answered On: Apr 15

1> Check to make sure that there is no mixed content on the page (classic example is a logo). This would be content from another site/source or from another context such as on port 80 or 443.
2> If you are using basic authentication  in this particular zone and you are publishing using NTLM over 443 in another zone you want to modify your IIS settings for this extended zone and the _images directory to use basic authentication.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Login screen keeps popping up Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: