Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Login name in LIST and automated email workflow to user

Asked By: Ayush    Date: Apr 05    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1923

I have designed a list and have 2 questions here.

In this list, I wanted to have a section where user input their login name and then they click on a button which will recognize the login. The List is created for my team where I take meetings with individuals and then it gets documented in SharePoint. It has various columns like, login name, manager name, month selection, strengths n improvements, etc. Basically I as a manager when i complete the meeting, I input all the fields and the login name and manager name should be recognized in the system. So i m looking for that box in which I enter the name and the system identifies the name and the login is populated. For example, if I enter Ayush as my login name in box, then click on the button, it should display my name as Ayush Kumar.

Further, I also need ur help in designing a workflow, that once i click on submit button, automated email should go to the person whose login is entered in the box and a copy to me (Ayush) as well.

Could you please help me in having the above request fulfilled. Thanks a ton.

Ayush

Share: 

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Login name in LIST and automated email workflow to user Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: