MOSS Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » MOSS       RSS Feeds

KPI List

Asked By: Amolika    Date: Dec 23    Category: MOSS    Views: 1207

I'm new to SharePoint so bear with me. We have MOSS2007 implemented on a test server and are currently trying to implement various dashboard features to provide visibility of the data we have comiled into our recent Data Warehouse/Cube.

I have several KPI's created within my Analysis services cube and would like to display these in a KPI List on a SharePoint dashboard. I have the list and web part set up but i'd like to be able to show the KPI's for the current month and the previous month only. Is there some way of doing this? I can see that you can add multple columns related to a dimesion and hierarchy within the web part although this still displays All as well as the selected members. The other problem with this is that it does not appear to be dynamic.

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Benito Carey     Answered On: Dec 23

I guess you do this at the Analysis Services Cube end itself where in you are taking the current  month from the system date and then pass this and the previous month  into your KPIs. With this you need not worry about filtering the KPIs for the current and previous  month in SharePoint.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on KPI List Or get search suggestion and latest updates.