Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

javascript help

Asked By: Dave    Date: Apr 24    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 10853

I've been searching the Internet for days, slowly learning about using javascript in SharePoint forms. I currently cannot find sufficient info on the following subjects. Any help is appreciated.

1) Where is the best (or at least a really good) sharepoint javascript developer's forum?

2) When the user clicks OK on a list form, I need to move a folder named "test" from Shared Documents/fromhere/test to Shared Documents/tohere/test. I'm using Darren Johnstone's SPAPI, but there only seems to be a createfolder function, not update/move/rename.

3) When the user clicks OK on a list form, I need to copy a .aspx file from Shared Documents/fromhere/myfile.aspx to Shared Documents/tohere/myfile.aspx without losing the web parts.

4) I'd like to make a custom New dropdown command that first copies a .aspx file (like #3) and then displays the file in SP like clicking on any .aspx file in Shared Documents does, rather than open the file in SPD.

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on javascript help Or get search suggestion and latest updates.