Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

javascript help

Asked By: Dave    Date: Apr 24    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 11147

Hi,

I've been searching the Internet for days, slowly learning about using javascript in SharePoint forms. I currently cannot find sufficient info on the following subjects. Any help is appreciated.

1) Where is the best (or at least a really good) sharepoint javascript developer's forum?

2) When the user clicks OK on a list form, I need to move a folder named "test" from Shared Documents/fromhere/test to Shared Documents/tohere/test. I'm using Darren Johnstone's SPAPI, but there only seems to be a createfolder function, not update/move/rename.

3) When the user clicks OK on a list form, I need to copy a .aspx file from Shared Documents/fromhere/myfile.aspx to Shared Documents/tohere/myfile.aspx without losing the web parts.

4) I'd like to make a custom New dropdown command that first copies a .aspx file (like #3) and then displays the file in SP like clicking on any .aspx file in Shared Documents does, rather than open the file in SPD.

Thanks,
Dave

Share: 

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on javascript help Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: