Sharepoint 2010 Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint 2010       RSS Feeds

Issue with Sharepoint 2010 claim mapping

Asked By: Pablo    Date: Nov 22    Category: Sharepoint 2010    Views: 2367

I'm having a problem with claims and a email claim mapping Information from main site of the Sharepoitn web application.

• I implemented a custom claims provider in Sharepoint 2010 that is working perfectly (the user can login)
• I configured a STS service and registered the claims provider in Sharepoint Farm.

In both environments, we added the claims:
<add key="Claim.NameSchema" value="schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../givenname"/>
<add key="Claim.RoleSchema" value="schemas.microsoft.com/.../role"/>
<add key="Claim.EmailSchema" value="schemas.xmlsoap.org/.../emailaddress"/>
<add key="Claim.IdSchema" value="schemas.microsoft.com/.../primarysid"/>

When I get to the "User information:" section in the Sharepoint main page, I can only see the user name (I assume that it is the givenname).
I woud like to display the emailaddress data and probably more data in the future.

I've been added some debug point in the sharepoint claims assemblie. With this I could detect the correct behaivor of "protected override void FillClaimsForEntity" function. This is the main function where the claims is added to an entity.

I've been researching about that but I couldn't find any different configuration.

Is there any tip of how I can debug/troubleshoot (or eventually add) a claims mappings?...

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Issue with Sharepoint 2010 claim mapping Or get search suggestion and latest updates.