Logo 
Search:

MOSS Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » MOSS       RSS Feeds

Integration of Reporting Services with MOSS Cannot view Set server defaults

Asked By: Leo    Date: Sep 07    Category: MOSS    Views: 1659

I trying to get MS-SQL reporting services set up with MOSS 2007 and have come up against a problem I can't seem to figure out.

Sharepoint has been installed with NTLM,

I have installed SQL 2005 SP2 and used the same (default) instance for my Reporting Service dbs and my MOSS dbs.

I have installed the reporting service add-in tool for SharePoint.

I have configured Reporting Services to be in SharePoint integrated mode.

The Report Server Virtual Directory is configured as

Name: ReportServer

In Central Administration-Reporting Services

The Report Server Web Service URL is http://serverx/ReportServer

When I try and access the Set server defaults I get the following message:

An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the report server. Verify that the report server is available and configured for SharePoint integrated mode. --> Server was unable to process request. ---> Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'.

and an html page

with the message The file you are attempting to save or retrieve has been blocked from this Web site by the server administrators

When I remove all the blocked file types from Blocked file types I get the same message

An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the report server. Verify that the report server is available and configured for SharePoint integrated mode. --> Server was unable to process request. ---> Client found response content type of 'text/html; charset=utf-8', but expected 'text/xml'

and the markup for another web page with the message

File Not Found.
Can anyone point me as to where I am going wrong?

I have already attempted to follow the second procedure under the section "Service account requirements for Reporting Services" in this website technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms159704.aspx

Share: 

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.