Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

InfoPath publishing question

Asked By: Krista    Date: Sep 03    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 667

I have a form that I am designing that allows for users to enter purchase order information. It is somewhat similar to the Purchase Order template given by Microsoft except I grab AD info. In this form is a repeating table where you can enter specific product information.

Does anyone know if there is a way to display in a SharePoint list all the details for each item that is associated to 1 specific purchase order?

I know there is a way to expose certain fields when you "submit" the form back to SharePoint, but it will only aggregate repeating fields. Ultimately, management wants to show in SharePoint that there were 3 xyz and 5 abc ordered on this purchase order and then using views roll up to show possibly the totals of xyz and abc ordered for that month.

Forgive me if my explanation is getting muddled, but if you have any questions or idea on how to handle this, I'd love to hear it.

Share: 

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on InfoPath publishing question Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: