Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

infopath error

Asked By: Harshini    Date: Mar 16    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 642

I am building an infopath form, can i auto generate the text boxes in the infopath form, I have a repeating section , i want to generate text boxes automatically in another section when i add a control in the repeating section.
and when i am converting the info path form to share point webpage, i'm getting a error message "convert an infopath to webpage error:the form being converted from document"

error:The contents of this page are currently being converted from a document the page being converted from document to web page" but its not converting into web page, i kept 1 minute for convetion time, pls help me as soon as possible

2 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Jonathon Palmer     Answered On: Mar 16

all controls are not browser compatible
in infoapth all the controls are not browser compatible. So add  only the controls which will work on the web  page

Answer #2    Answered By: Aastha Patel     Answered On: Mar 16

when u r creating the form  select web  browsable ,in this way u will see few controls which are browser enabled.One more thing before publishing check compatability issues.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on infopath error Or get search suggestion and latest updates.