Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

More info in SPSite.UsageInfo class.

Asked By: Daryl    Date: Feb 11    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 2026

I am trying to find out the usage info like (hits and visits) for a document inside a document library. From the SDK what I can understand is I can get this information for a site only.

Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite.UsageInfo

Gets information about site usage, including bandwidth, storage, and number of visits to the site collection.

But the SPS also contains one page called usageDetails.aspx which gives the hits and visits for each document. So I thought there must be some way to find it programmatically.

I got the url for the document (like <http://myserver/sites/mywsssite/Shared Documents/myworddocument.doc> ) and created a SPSite class passing this url. But I am getting the same no of hits and visits for almost all the docs inside the site. Though it should give different counts for different docs depending on the no of times it has been accessed.

Can any body please explain me how to get it? I feel some one must have this kind of requirement and got some solution on it.

Share: 

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on More info in SPSite.UsageInfo class. Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: