Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Incremental backup and restore WSS sites?

Asked By: Noemi    Date: Jan 17    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1252

In order to update the WSS site on production server (portal server), I need to do as incremental backup and restore the site information. i.e. I want the existed information should be there and any latest modifications/contents/ programs/applications should be updated to the WSS site on production server. I don’t want to uninstall site and restore the site again. Existed WSS site should be updated with the latest information.

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Ned Storm     Answered On: Jan 17

In order  to update  the WSS site  on production  server (portal server), I need to do as incremental  backup and restore  the site information. i.e. I want the existed information  should be there and any latest  modifications/contents/ programs/applications should be updated  to the WSS site on production server. I don’t  want to uninstall  site and restore the site again. Existed WSS site should be updated with the latest information.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Incremental backup and restore WSS sites? Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: