Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Import user profiles using BDC webservice

Asked By: Benjamin    Date: May 04    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1844

We are trying to import User profiles from the active directory using webservice. I have created an application definition file and imported it into SSP site. when i configure the imprt and start the actual import, every time i seem to get an error. The error in the Import logs is

URL Last Content Source Last Time Crawled
Exception occured when calling into BIL connector for import from non master data source. Please check Microsoft Office SharePoint Server ULS log for exception details. PEOPLE_DL_IMPORT 9/18/2007 4:32 PM

and the error related to that in the ULS logs is

Profile Import: Exception occured when importing user: '[Domain]\UserName'. System.ArgumentException: Could not find exactly 1 Member with name 'AccountName' Parameter name: fieldName at Microsoft.Office.Server.ApplicationRegistry.Runtime.AbstractInstance.get_Item(String fieldName) at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.BDCConnector.getPropertyValue(IEntityInstance entityInstance, PropertyMap pm) at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.BDCConnector.importUser(Connection connection, String accountName, UserProfile up) at Microsoft.Office.Server.UserProfiles.BDCConnector.ImportUser(String accountName)

[UserProfileImport]@CSPSImportAccessor::Init() Fail to initialize pDirFilter! Error Code: 0x80044020 - File:\office\source\search\search\gather\protocols\profileimport\spsimportacc.cxx Line:222

Could you please help me out with the above. I have been struggling with this for a long time now...

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Import user profiles using BDC webservice Or get search suggestion and latest updates.