Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Hide scroll bars?

Asked By: Tara    Date: Jun 16    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 8250

Anyone know how to hide the scroll bars on the Page Viewer Web part?

Share: 

4 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Gopal Jamakhandi     Answered On: Jun 16

The best way that I know of is to set the height of the web  part to a large number – say 1000 or so. This makes the outer SharePoint page  have to scroll  fairly far, but at least it isn’t obvious that the page viewer  web part  is a frame within the page.

Answer #2    Answered By: Kristina Cox     Answered On: Jun 16

I've tried that and, although the bar is greyed out, it is still there.

I am viewing a .mhtml page  which is the output of a Reporting Services report that is stored in a document library. It is a graph with the background color set to match the colour scheme of the Portal. So, the grayed out scroll  bar is really obvious because of the change in color.

Is there a better way to do this? We are trying to automate this as much as possible.

Answer #3    Answered By: Delbert Frederick     Answered On: Jun 16

Which scroll  bar are you seeing? The horizontal or the vertical one? Also, is the web  part the only one displayed on the web part  page?

Answer #4    Answered By: Kalyan Pujari     Answered On: Jun 16

I've atrtached a screen shot - sorry about the size of it, but it will give you a more complete picture of what I'm working with. The scroll  bar I'm talking about is the one in the right web  part zone, top of the page.

Even overriding it with javascript doesn't work.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Hide scroll bars? Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: