Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Get "Code blocks are not allowed in this file" after saving a file from Word 2007

Asked By: Tejaswani    Date: Mar 12    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 7241

I tried to publish a document from word using the document management server and then afterwards whenever I try to access the document library I get this error:

Error al procesar /APM1/Project Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx. Code blocks are not allowed in this file. and I can't even access the shared document library much less the folders contained within.

However if I use Word again to retrieve the document, i can see the library and folders and documents, but not the one I saved.

Can anyone point me to the rigth place to resolve this problem?

Share: 

2 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Kurt Gilbert     Answered On: Mar 12

It sounds to me like the AllItems.aspx page has been customized in SharePoint designer, and contains code  blocks which are not allowed  in customized pages.

In order to get your document library working again, you might want to try the following.

Go to Site Actions -> Site Settings.

Click the "Reset to site definition" link.

Paste the url "/APM1/Project Documents/Forms/AllItems.aspx" to reset that page to it's original template. Note that this will also reset any other customizations done to the page.

Answer #2    Answered By: Dave Webb     Answered On: Jun 06

This blog post may be of use to you: www.adventuresinsharepoint.co.uk/.../how-to-enable-code-blocks

It explains how to enable code blocks in SharePoint 2010

Tagged: