Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Add exchange user's calendar to sharepoint calendar data

Asked By: Alyssa    Date: Oct 19    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 8806

I have only found that you can link the sharepoint calendar to your outlook.

With our organization we have 1 person that everyone needs to see what his schedule is. I have already shared out his calendar to the whole company but my boss wants his calendar in the sharepoint calendar area for all to view.

From what i have read this can not be done. Thoughts? Is there a way to get his calendar info into the sharepoint site for all users to see?

Share: 

4 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Deven Ghurye     Answered On: Oct 19

We just did an evaluation of TaskSync fom MicroLinkLLc www.microlinkllc.com/.../TaskSync.htm and found  it fits the needs of our organization  well. The product alllows for publishing Calendar Events and Tasks from Outlook to Event and Task list on SharePoint Portal Server Portals and WSS Team sites. Once items have been published, changes made to items in either location (SPPS or Outlook) are updated and synchronized via a Sync button on the Calendar or Tasks menus in Outlook.

Answer #2    Answered By: Kalyan Pujari     Answered On: Oct 19

I have already downloaded and installed this and it works great. i have not found  this feature yet but is there a way to make everything be published without having to go to each item and click publish?

I would like for all items for the rest of the year to auto publish
and any new items created to be auto published.

Answer #3    Answered By: Damon Garner     Answered On: Oct 19

Office SharePoint Server 2007 in conjunction with Office 2007 Outlook performs this natively.

Answer #4    Answered By: Alisha Holmes     Answered On: Oct 19

Take a look at blow blog on how to use a CEWP to access outlook  calendars

mindsharpblogs.com/.../1257.aspx

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Add exchange user's calendar to sharepoint calendar data Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: