Logo 
Search:

MOSS Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » MOSS       RSS Feeds

Error : The filter process could not be started. The system is most likely low on resources ...

Asked By: Gabriella    Date: Mar 14    Category: MOSS    Views: 1157

While improting user profile data in sharepoint i am getting this error :

The filter process could not be started. The system is most likely low on resources, or the filter process binary was modified. If the resources are available, check the search binaries with an antivirus program. The filter process could not be started. The system is most likely low on resources, or the filter process binary was modified. If the resources are available, check the search binaries with an antivirus program.

I scanned the system with two different anti-virus apps but didn’t find any virus, also there is no resource shortage in this system as given in the error message. I have custom profile properties also getting imported which was working fine till last week, I removed BDC related things from this system still the same error is coming. probably only change in Sharepoint is that i did is MOSS SP2 Upgrade in this system. is there anyone who knows about this issue.

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Deirdre Macias     Answered On: Mar 14

I have fixed it, i basically stopped and recreated “Office sharepoint  server search” settings, also to get the import started  properly I had to change  content access account to a domain admin account. i had to also "reset all crawl contents".

Tagged: