MOSS Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » MOSS       RSS Feeds

Error in displaying the Report on sharepoint site, from sql server 2005

Asked By: Salina    Date: Sep 30    Category: MOSS    Views: 1002

I have tried to display reports in Sharepoint sites using SSRS. I have installed SQL Server 2008 (SP1 also installed), share Point 2007 in same box. In this Sql Server 2008 reporting wizard configured as Sharepoint integration mode.

I have able display the reports in sharepoint site from the Sql Server 2008 which is same box. But I have another machine having Sql server 2005 (which is not configured any reporting server, remote access permissions are enabled) when I try to display the data from that another machine sharepoint site it is showing below error

An error occurred during client rendering.
An error has occurred during report processing.
Cannot create a connection to data source 'Demo3'.
Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'.

But In SQL Business Intelligence studio, I able to see the preview of that report, when I click on sharepoint site it showing error.

Please anyone guide mw the right direction to over this problem.

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Gretchen Stokes     Answered On: Sep 30

Can you explain your server  configuration(topology) and how you are trying to connect/use reporting services on the SQL server 2005  box.

Did you install reporting services on the sql  server 2005 box which has Basic SharePoint installation? What version of reporting services are you using?

Here are some troubleshooting steps.

Reporting services 2008 : msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms159135.aspx

Reporting services 2005: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms159135(SQL.90).aspx