Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

ERROR 7022 while sending routed documents to record center

Asked By: Alisha    Date: Feb 15    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1135

i have a problem with sending documents to my records centers where the docs are routed. The Record Center is correctly confugured. I can sending documents to the RC and the "not classified Folder". But if i create a document routing rule it missed with following error:

error: 7022
description: The Record Center B Records Center is not properly configured for this request.

This error normally is wellknown with the RC-creating-bug.

I have the RC in a seperate site-collection, can use it, but i got an error while creating the RC. However my RC-error could be coused by this creating error, but why i can sending documents to it? Only the self-defindes doc-routing dismissed.

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Baiju Hoskeri     Answered On: Feb 15

yes i have. For keep the record  center feature working you better place the web server (sharepoint), domain controller and sql server on different pcs, then it should work. I know on development systems it is sometimes best practise to use a standalone machine, but i dont found no other solution.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on ERROR 7022 while sending routed documents to record center Or get search suggestion and latest updates.