Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

ECTS - Error displaying passwordreset

Asked By: Madhavi    Date: Dec 07    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 699

I have installed ECTS and much of it works, but if I click the forgotpassword link, I can then go to the ExternalCollaboration/PasswordReset.aspx page that asks the password reset question, but then when I enter the answer and click submit,

I get an error with the following trace:

Invalid length for a Base-64 char array. at System.Convert.FromBase64String(String s)
at System.Web.Security.ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider.Decrypt(String encryptedString)
at System.Web.Security.ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider.ResetPassword(String username, String passwordAnswer)
at System.Web.Security.MembershipUser.ResetPassword(String passwordAnswer)
at System.Web.Security.MembershipUser.ResetPassword(String passwordAnswer, Boolean useAnswer, Boolean throwOnError)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.PasswordRecovery.AttemptSendPasswordQuestionView()
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.PasswordRecovery.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Also,

How does a user update the password reset question. I also see link problems when a user is first created.

Share: 

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on ECTS - Error displaying passwordreset Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: