Logo 
Search:

Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Client logos

Asked By: Zackary    Date: Oct 01    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1007

I am setting up a site using WSS, for our clients. Each client will have a subsite of this top level site. I was hoping someone could help me understand how I would have a different client logo in the top right corner for each subsite and all the pages in the subsite.
Eg. If Microsoft is one client that I have created a subsite for, I need the Microsoft logo to show up in the top right corner of every page in this subsite. and if Apple is the other client subsite that I have created at the same level as Microsoft, all pages in this subsite should display the Apple logo.

How can I achieve this??

Share: 

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Dana Hodges     Answered On: Oct 01

You can do this using FrontPage 2003. For each subsite  create a dynamic web template which includes the respective logo  in the top  right corner. Then in FrontPage create any other pages  you need in the subsite and attach the dynamic web template to format them. You can read about dynamic web templates at www.sharepointcustomization.com/.../dwt.htm.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Client logos Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: