Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Citrix + Moss 2007 and Office 2007 error enumerating BDC connection

Asked By: Betsy    Date: May 07    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 1175

I have a BDC connection that goes to our Payroll SQL server to bring back staff information. On a windows XP SP2 desktop running IE7 and Office 2007 (no SP) it works fine. You enter the search Criteria and click on retrieve data and all OK.

On a Citrix Terminal running PSE4.0 SP 4 on windows W2K3 SP1 hotfixed up with Office 2007(no SP) and IE7 the site works fine, but when you enter the search criteria and click on retrieve data, it refreshes the page, displays the searching giff but does nothing else. The cirtix Server returns no errors. On the IE7 Status bar it says "Downloading picture http://localhost/topnavselected_simple.gif..." and thats where it stays until you navigate away.

Now, I have recently upgraded the servers from Office 2003 to 2007, and the one remaining office 2003 server I have works fine....

1 Answer Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Nagesh Maulik     Answered On: May 07

This is still an issue. I have found another work around, Citrix rollup 4 broke it. Removed this and site works as designed. Fortunately for us, we're not suffering the issues which rollup 4 fixes, so the farm can work quite happily without it. I will be trying again for rollup 4 in the future, and we'll see how it goes then. THanks for the link. Quite useful.