Logo 
Search:

MOSS Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » MOSS       RSS Feeds

Cant see the navigation link in look and feel menu

Asked By: Loretta    Date: Mar 22    Category: MOSS    Views: 3096

Am using MOSS 2007.Once I create the team site,am unable to see my navigation link in look and feel menu of site settings.How can I enable or active the navigationh link??
Can anyone hep me out plz?

Share: 

2 Answers Found

Answer #1    Answered By: Akshay Gupta     Answered On: Mar 22

enable the publishing feature of sitecollection features

Answer #2    Answered By: Trinity Scott     Answered On: Mar 22

I hope ur team site is a root web in a site collection. If you go to site collection features and activate "Office SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure" then you will get navigation  link under look and feel. If its a subsite under any collaboration or publishing root collection by default u will get navigation link.
Generally any root web in a site collection will be either Collaboration/Publishing portal so just double check in ur requirement too whether u need team site or any of above template. If you enable all publishing feature on a team site its going to be pretty much the same as above collaboration except couple of default subsites like news, search, reports and so on won't be there.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Cant see the navigation link in look and feel menu Or get search suggestion and latest updates.

Tagged: