Sharepoint Forum

Ask Question   UnAnswered
Home » Forum » Sharepoint       RSS Feeds

Calendar Web Part Gantt View Changes?

Asked By: David    Date: Dec 06    Category: Sharepoint    Views: 2083

I am trying to figure out if it is "easy" to program/develop Sharepoint Calender's Gantt View to match a display format that I would like to use at work. Right now we are using 2007. I am very ignorant on Sharepoint in general so go easy on me! Below are some of the "tweaks" I am trying to do to the provided Gantt view. Thanks for the help!

1. Instead of Event info on left, embed name on event time block (like normal outlook does)
2. The display of events below the calendar in the Gantt view can go away (clutters and I can always use a different view to look at the list of events)
3. Color Code, Sort and Display events based on their category
4. Ability to create categories and possible sub categories (think sharepoint already allows this...)
5. Ability to change the Start/End dates of what the Gantt view displays. i.e. a two week time from 2 years ago, next 2 weeks, present to 30 days, present to 3, 6, 18 months, display a 2 week window 6 months from now, etc...

No Answers Found. Be the First, To Post Answer.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Find more on Calendar Web Part Gantt View Changes? Or get search suggestion and latest updates.